Wednesday 19 November 2014

Twice as Awesome - Brisbane Lifestyle Newborn Photographer

The little message in my inbox said she needed to book me for a session that would be twice the fun. And for a good while as I waited on her response my mind ran through all the scenarios. Are they having a baby? Oh my gosh - are they having TWO babies? No, maybe they want a big extended family session, or a session that goes for twice as long? I adore these guys so very much, so after the agonising wait, to find out they were in fact expecting twins was the most wonderful thing (and I might have squealed in delight for them). 

Thank you my sweet friends for inviting me into your home in these very early precious days.  I cannot wait to see how big these guys are now and to squish them again. 








No comments:

Post a Comment